The project model is based on observing necessary conditions for implementing rehabilitation programmes, which have proved to be successful abroad.
- Early and persevering rehabilitation care
- Continuation of the care in late childhood
- Highest possible availability of intensive regular rehabilitation care
- Highest possible closeness of the rehabilitation process to the patient’s family/community he or she lives in
- Multidisciplinary approach – employment of team of qualified specialists
- Application of the innovative physiotherapy treatment technique including home therapy